IBV GOLD LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement. The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation – data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility. The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change these Conditions from time to time and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavors to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
Use of Data
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Several different types of information for various purposes are collected to provide and improve our service to you. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: email address, first name and last name, phone number, address, state, province, zip/postal code, city, cookies and usage data. We may also collect information on how the service is accessed and used (“usage data”). The usage data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
IBV Gold uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide an analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- To monitor the usage of the service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
IBV Gold may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of IBV Gold
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided from the outset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises. Goods will be delivered directly to the customer and delivery date will be as per discussion with customer once the transaction is authourised and deemed reliable. No deliveries will be done until the order has been processed and paid in full. This charge will be made fully aware to the customer before the transaction is processed. Funds needs to be reflected in the IBV Gold Online account before goods can be shipped. Undeliverable packages – Occasionally, packages are returned to us undeliverable. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment. Order processing – Order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and full payment of the purchase. Products purchased on www.ibvgoldonline.co.za will also only be delivered to the customer provided the correct delivery address is provided and the banks have authorized the transaction holder as safe and reliable.
This website has the ability to send you emails. These messages are privileged and private communication and may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient (s). If you are not an intended recipient, please let us know by return email. Please then delete the message and do not disclose its contents to any person. Neither the sender nor his/her employer accepts any liability whatsoever as a result of the further dissemination of this message. While every effort is taken to ensure that the email message and any attachments are free from viruses, the sender and his/her employer cannot be held liable in the unlikely event that a virus is transmitted to the recipient’s computer systems. The recipient is responsible for maintaining suitable anti-virus mechanisms to protect its computer systems.” The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.